Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you.
So many wonderful memories of past Christmas's. Beautiful trees, opening presents when we were children, the fun family dinners with all the cousins and aunts and uncles.
We went caroling and not only did you enjoy it but those who heard you did also.
As a girl scout we sometimes visited the nursing homes with gifts during the holidays and met wonderful seniors, some with great stories to tell.
Now that we are older, we no longer have some of those family members to help us celebrate but I do have the memories that my Mom and Dad left me with.
I am lucky that I still have my brother and cousins to share the holidays with.
Hoping that all of you have special family memories of the past and are busy making new memories of the future.
Merry Christmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment