Sunday, May 5, 2013

Etsy teams

Often wondered about Etsy teams and were they worth the time to participate.   Still don't have an answer but have enjoyed being part of the teams.
Not only do you get a little more visability for your shop but I like the way you can find new friends and find wonderful new items and shops as you participate in the teams.
I really like doing treasuries and I have found some wonderful new shops that way.  
Facebook, I am still having trouble learning but working on it.  Twitter I don't do at this time.
My blackberrybarn shop has an account with craftori which is a free place to promote and I have fun with Pinterest.
Just joined a new team this morning,
https://www.etsy.com/teams/16456/go-viral-promotions
and I think it will be a fun team to be part of.
So many things to learn about promoting your Etsy shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment