Friday, December 18, 2009

New Ideas

My Mom and I did craft shows for years and years both here in Michigan and in Arizona. Now my Mom passed on last year at 95, and I am still doing lots of craft shows with my towels. I enjoy doing the towels but not so much the search for affordable ones to do which takes me all over the state.
We do about 12 shows a year and the towels sell really well. My husband was making jewelry but there is such a competition for sales that he is now going back to his real love of radio control airplanes. You can see him at http://www.monsoonrc.com/.
As the new year starts I want to find a new product for me to go with my towels and that is the beginning of a new adventure searching for something new and fun to make.
Open for suggestions and in the meantime I am off searching the net for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment