Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paul Bunyan Craft Show

Yes, I know I have been neglecting my blogging. It is fun but hard to come up with ideas on what to write about.
Last weekend I did the Paul Bunyan craft show and that was a lot of fun.
We had a classic car show, craft show and a championship chainsaw carving contest to entertain us.
I was really lucky to be doing the show with two other really crafty Etsy girls.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mistywhispurrs was there with her quilts. They are awesome and very affordable when you know how much work goes into each and every quilt. She makes some really special critter quilts and your pet should have one.
The other was http://www.etsy.com/shop/treasurefarie and you have to take a look at her fairy sticks. She also makes very creative necklaces and yes, I had to buy one. Starting my Christmas shopping early.
Last show outside for the season. Won't miss putting up the tent and doing shows in the rain. It has rained almost every outside show this season but now look forward to the inside shows and the real beginning of the Christmas shopping season.
Hope all of you are having succesful craft shows this season also.

No comments:

Post a Comment