Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blackberrybarn


How many of you have way too much craft supplies and you know you are not going to use them?
I am one of those crafters also so I have opened a supplies store on etsy to try to sell some of the extra craft supplies like fabric, buttons and jewelry making supplies.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/blackberrybarn
The painting was done by my sister in laws Dad, who is no longer with us.
There was a also a local craft shop closing and the deals were just too good I had to stock up in case I needed that item later. Well, it is now later and I still have not used it so off to the supplies shop.
What do you do with all of your extra stock?
Stop by, take a look, and give me some feedback about my new shop.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a store! I have way too many craft supplies. You buy something for a project, but always seem to have left over pieces. I just end up storing them until I have a random project that requires that item again. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had a huge craft room with tons of wonderful storage space? :)

    ReplyDelete