Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom. We had a lot of wonderful Mother's days together and we had a lot of fun celebrating them. It will be hard not to be able to do it again this year but I am sure you will know that I am thinking about you and wishing you a happy day and I know you are remembering all of those good times also.
We were lucky that we were able to have so many Mother's days together.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mother in Law, Ruby. We all miss you also. We often talk about sitting around your table and the good food that you fixed. We are sending Mother's day thoughts to you.
Happy Mother's Day to my step daughter. What a terrific Mom she has been. We are really proud of her and the way she has raised her son.
Happy Mother's day to my sister in law, Patty. She can be so proud of her children and a special moment for her son who gradutates from college while she is sitting there so proudly. I know that they will be thinking of her today.
Happy Mothers day to my sister in law, Beth, who managed to raise two twin boys and a daughter to adulthood and survived to tell about it. I know all three will be thinking of her tomorrow and sending her wishes.
Happy Mother's Day to my cousin. What a wonderful Mother she has been to raise two intelligent, talented and fun daughters and one awesome, outstanding granddaughter that we are so proud of.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there also and may you have a day filled with wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment